Thursday, September 10, 2009

Always Worth Waiting For!

We had Kyle's pictures taken in a watermelon patch at the Dallas Arboretum back in July. Brandi, our fantastic photographer, finally got the pics to us! Bless her heart, she totally overbooks herself and spends so much time trying to make all her clients happy, that she ends up making herself sick and just getting further behind. But goodness, her pictures are so worth the wait!

This was a mini-session that lasted only 15 minutes and we got 10-12 pictures out of it. It's a great deal for only $75 and all the pics are re-touched, airbrushed, etc. If only I could do her mini-sessions every month!

OK, enough props for Brandi. Here are our favorites!




Hamming it up, as usual. The boy loves the camera!

Chow time! I think he looks like Zac here.

It's funny how neither Matt or I had any problem with Brandi's assistant handing a giant piece of watermelon to a then seven month old and letting him go to town on it. I don't think the thought of possibly choking ever crossed our minds- we were more concerned with getting a good shot! :)

Dude, back off my melon!
These two should be models. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment