Monday, November 16, 2009

Awesome, We Just Got a Raise!

Just so you're aware, Kyle's birthday pics will be coming soon...hopefully by Wednesday!

We had our ONE YEAR well baby check this morning. Our little guy is very healthy!

Here are his stats:
Weight- 21lb 4oz
Height- 29 3/4"
Head- 18 7/8" (yes, he's still in the 90th percentile. But hey, Dr. Terk likes to point out that Matt and I have large heads too, so it's obviously genetic)

The poor guy had four shots, too. It was awful for all three of us. Kyle was having a great time waddling around in his diaper, then the mean old nurse had to stick him in each leg. It's so, so sad to see him look at us like, "Why are you letting this happen to me?" Of course, I cried. But I was very thankful Matt was there with us!

So, we're totally off formula and baby food now, which means we've been given a raise of like $100 a month! Hooray! Nordstom, here I come!

Like I said, birthday pics are coming soon, but here's some cute ones to get you by for a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment