Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's Like Christmas in February!

In honor of Kyle turning 15 months old on Valentine's Day, we decided to buy him a bunch of new toys since he's bored with his current ones. Oh boy, this line of reasoning may get us in a bunch of trouble in a few years!

Seriously, as you know, Kyle is very active. As in non-stop moving 24 hours a day. He even wiggles in his sleep! We figured he needed some good gross motor toys that could help get his energy out.

So we got him a wading pool and filled it with balls. Matt, of course, thinks we need about another 200 balls. Must I constantly remind him that I am the one who cleans up the toys?? We also got him a bouncy-rocking horse, and a tent-fort thing.

Like I said....Christmas in February! Think this boy is spoiled much??

Not sure who was more excited about this...Matt or Kyle.

Wow! It's like an indoor playground! I'm a little overwhelmed and it is 7am on a SUNDAY!

Cutest picture ever! Sheer joy!
 

Yee-haw!



What's ironic is I don't have any pictures of him in the ball pit, which is his favorite. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment