So you'll probably be getting several blog posts tonight in order to keep the length short. I'll just update you on the goings-on as of late. Here goes!
Kyle is growing like crazy. And he's super smart. I know, I say that all the time, but he really is! I'll prove it to you:
- His teachers at Mother's Day Out say he's smart. So there!
- He is jabbering up a storm and has started putting two words together instead of just saying one. He says things like, "Mama chair," or "Geen beans," or "More peas." (That's please in Kyle-speak, not peas as in the vegetable!)
- I bought him some picture/word flashcards about a week ago and he's already learned the entire stack!
- He knows the entire alphabet and his numbers 1-10.
- He knows his colors: purple, brown, black, red, pink, blue, white
- He can spot an a-pane (airplane) that's 30,000 feet in the air
- He usually says the last word of any sentence we've said, which means we need to be extra careful about what we say, like when Matt says, "Ewww...you've got a poopy butt!" the next words out of Kyle's mouth are, "Poopy BUTT!" Nice. Thanks Matt!
- He is an excellent chore helper. I can tell him to put a towel in the washing machine and he runs (not walks) to it, puts it in, and shuts the door. Unfortunately, he also insists on pushing the buttons and has done some interesting things to the poor washer that involve unplugging it to reset everything.
- He knows that my iPhone is also a game console so whenever he sees it, he says, "Gaaame, gaame." and insists that I let him play some games. (See below pic)
No comments:
Post a Comment