Since I'm working part-time now, we had to switch Kyle's Soccer Tots time to Sunday mornings, which means Matt gets to go with us to play. Matt is very excited to play soccer with Kyle; it's so cute! (Yes Matt, I said you were cute!)
Kyle is so
not interested in kicking the soccer ball. He's much more interested in running amok on the field. He does, however, listen to the coach when it's time to go back to his spot on the floor. Oh well, at least he's getting A LOT of energy out!
Anyway, since Matt can run around with Kyle on the field, I can take pictures. Here are a few that I captured this week. Most of them are blurry because I had the flash off, so sorry about that!
 |
| Getting warmed up! |
 |
| Listening to coach. Doesn't that face just melt your heart? |
 |
| Everyone touch your toes! |
 |
| Coach trying to get Kyle to actually kick the ball. |
 |
| Mowing the lawn! |
 |
| Playing keep-away! |
No comments:
Post a Comment