Yes, I realize Father's Day was like, ages ago. But a late post is better than no post, right?
This year, I had an interview with Kyle about his daddy. I asked him a bunch of questions and typed out his adorable answers. Then we printed it, framed it, and presented it to Matt on Father's Day! It was a big hit and I'd really like to do it every year to see how Kyle's answer evolve.
All About My Daddy
By Kyle Matthew Allen
Age 3, Father's Day 2012
My daddy's name is MATT
and he is 150 YEARS OLD
and he is TALLER than mommy.
He weighs 10 POUNDS
and has GREY HAIR
and BLUE EYES.
His favorite place to go is RESTAURANTS.
His favorite food is BREAKFAST TACOS
and his favorite drinks are SODA, WATER, and HAPPY HOUR.
My daddy is really good at TELLING SECRETS.
My favorite thing about my daddy is WATCHING TOM & JERRY.
I know my daddy loves me when he BUYS ME PRESENTS and GIVES ME HUGS.

No comments:
Post a Comment