Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cousin Love

Baby Brynlee took her first road trip to Texas this past weekend. Matt and the boys hadn't seen her since she was 5 days old and I hadn't seen her in about a month. Needless to say, we were all very excited to see how much she'd grown and ooh and ahh over how adorable she is! (We were excited to see mom and Desi too, of course!)

Kyle LOVES babies. Seriously loves them. He just couldn't wait to hold Brynlee. He's such a great big cousin and big brother. As you can see from the pictures, he was super proud to be holding Beck AND Brynlee at the same time. Beck was a little unsure of what to do with Brynlee. Does he hold her? Poke her? Pat her? All in all, both boys were super sweet to her. Come visit any time Cousin Brynlee!

Sweet!

Let's play Angry Birds!

Happy baby

This is my tired face

Hi?
Proud Kyle


If I pat her, will she stop fussing?

What if I poke her?

Hush baby

No comments:

Post a Comment