Sunday, March 2, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

I like for the boys to have holiday themed shirts, like Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's. But most of the holiday themed clothes are 1) dumb,  2) made for girls (isn't EVERYTHING made for girls??? Sigh.) and 3) expensive...I'm not paying $30 for an appliqued shirt!

So I scoured etsy for inspiration and made these super adorable non-traditional Valentine's shirts for them. I like them because they were 1) easy and inexpensive to make ($14 total)  2) can be worn anytime, not just for Valentine's and 3) are NOT dumb

Anyway, they loved them and willingly let me take pictures of them in the shirts. Then proceeded to act like the clowns they are when I tried to get in the picture with them. Silly, silly boys!
These two are SO ADORABLE!!!

And are GOOF BALLS!

I remember mom giving us little gifts for holidays like Valentine's and Easter and I wanted to carry on the tradition with the boys.














No comments:

Post a Comment