Monday, February 23, 2015

May 2014 in Photos

Hello? Are you there?

I'm a big old slacker who just realized that I'm nearly a YEAR behind on updating this blog. I spent the better part of 2014 feeling stressed and jumbled and unfortunately, put this blog on the further back burner you could find. Matt asked me just the other day if I was ever going to update it again. So here goes!

I didn't think we had a lot going on last May but I was wrong. We played in the backyard A LOT...


Scary faces

I'm considering printing and framing this. His expression...priceless

This one is always up for a photo

We planted a garden!
Mr. Green Thumb

He dug most of the holes for the plants

And watered

We had preschool spring programs...



We bought super awesome super hero shoes for the summer!



We had preschool graduation programs...sob!





We spent more time outside...


We practiced going camping in the backyard...




Some of us took naps...



We practiced down dog...


We got gobbly goop all over our faces...




And we joined the suburbanite swagger wagon club...




No comments:

Post a Comment