Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We voted...have you?

Matt and I voted last night. Hooray! It's been a very exciting (and totally frustrating) election year and I can't wait for it to be over with. We've been praying that the right candidate will win the election, but it's hard to keep the faith with the liberal media and their blatant hypocrisy towards McCain-Palin. Hopefully, it's not as bad as it seems and the rest of this great country has their head on their shoulders. I have been impressed with Palin and how gracefully she's handled the ridiculous criticism that she endures daily.

I just read this on our local news web site about 'problems' people are having with early voting. I laughed out loud at this:
At one polling station in Collin County, election workers demanded photo IDs from every voter.

Are you kidding me?? This is a problem?? How else can election workers be certain that people are who they say they are? We had to show our ID last night and quite frankly, I would've been upset if we hadn't been required to.

Ah well...just a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment