Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hooray for Keystone!

I had the great opportunity to volunteer at our church today to help out with Feed the Children. This organization actually contacted our church to see if we would work with them handing out free groceries to families in need. What an honor!

Our church and Feed the Children gave away 400 boxes of food to feed 400 families for one week! Wow! It was so humbling to see people from all walks of life coming through the doors of our church for groceries. It made me realize how blessed I am to be able to afford our groceries every week, when there are so many families that can't.

I'm so glad I was able to help people in need. We made the news, too! Check it out here. And also check out this video from our church here.

No comments:

Post a Comment