Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And We're Off!

Sorry there are no videos or pictures, but the iMac is out of commission and the camera batteries have died, and quite frankly I'm too lazy to get new ones at the moment.

We all thought Kyle was going to skip crawling and go straight to walking, but he officially started crawling this week! It's adorable. It's not the crawl you see on tv though. It's more of a gangster crawl. He has his right knee down, his left knee up and he uses his left foot to scoot. Very cute!

Now the babyproofing begins for real. I just replaced all our outlet covers with fancy-schmancy Kyle-proof ones. And, I'm seriously considering getting him this to protect his noggin' from our concrete floors. He had a run in with them the other day. We both cried and cried. :(

Alright, the just woke up from a 10 minute nap. Better go get him before he gets too loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment