Well this dandy boss turned nine months on Friday! He's so much fun right now. He's crawling all over the place, getting into things he shouldn't, saying "Mama" all the time, pulling Lewie's tail and eating us out of house and home!
Here's what we know about Kyle now:
19lbs 3oz
28 3/4" tall
18 1/2" head circumference...yes it's still huge. :)
Six teeth, with two new ones pushing their way thru
He loves to eat and is now eating Stage 3 foods like yummy chicken and stars, lasagna, and sweet potato and cinnamon bisque. He pretty much likes everything, especially sweet potatoes. However, he does not like green beans or broccoli. We'll have to change that!
We introduced puffs to him the other day and he loves them. He has a hard time putting them in his mouth, but once he gets one in he's all smiles. I do find it ironic that Kyle has no problem picking up dust bunnies and shoving them into his mouth, but the puffs are challenging. Hmmm...
Like I said, he's crawling all over the place now. We bought him a corral yesterday just so I can have some piece of mind when I need to do things like eat lunch or sit down for three minutes. Otherwise I'm just following him all over the house as he explores. He's getting fast, too!
We're working on some discpline now. You know...teaching him things like "Don't scratch mommy's eyelid," or "Don't yank mommy's hair out," or "Don't kick daddy in the windpipe," or "Stop banging on the dvd player."
He's so smart; I swear he knows that he's not supposed to be doing something when I tell him 'no.' I'll hold his hands down and firmly say "No scratching," while he starts cracking up at me. Or if I say "No Kyle," when he's trying to pull the DVR off the shelf, he'll look at me with a big grin on his face and keep pulling with one hand. Such a stinker! It's very hard not to laugh. Don't worry people, we'll make sure he's a good kid that doesn't get away with destroying people's homes. :)
He's been making new expressions and is actually whistling. It's super cute.
Well, I better stop while I'm ahead and the computer is still working. The iMac is going back to the doctor this week because it's still acting up. Here are some pics and a video to get everyone through the day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment