Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A New Record!

Well folks, we have a new record in the Allen household. Kyle Matthew Allen successfully stayed awake for 12 hours straight today! Yep, you read that correctly. He woke up at 7:30am and was on the go until 7:30pm. Mind you, this was soooo not in my plan for today. I tried putting him down for naps at least five different times, but he was having none of it. I can barely stay awake for 12 hours straight, so I don't know how he did it. We're guessing that by 4pm he was running on straight adrenaline. Maybe it was the St. Patty's Day cookies I made that kept him hyped up. He put up a huge fight at bedtime, but Matt said he literally just plopped over in his crib from a seated position once he gave up. Too bad we didn't get that on tape!

Peek-a-boo! Who could be frustrated with that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment