So Matt and I got back from our cruise vacation on Sunday evening. We had a great time with our family celebrating Grandma's 90th birthday! I hear she's ready for another vacation already! We were ready to come home to see our little guy. He stayed at Nini and Papaw's house for a week, and had a wonderful time. He apparently broke out the dictionary while he was there and started talking up a storm! Luckily, he's still chattering away here at home.
His new words are:
Apple (Aaaaa-pull)
Shoe (shooooooo!)
More (Mooooo-rrrr) He sounds like a cow!
Tractor (tac-tor)
Poo poo
It's been a rough week trying to get back to our routine. Matt met Annette in Canton to pick up Kyle and the pups on Monday afternoon. I was sooo excited for them to get home so I could give him smooches and hugs, but Kyle would have NOTHING to do with me! I guess he was mad at me. So for almost a full day, Kyle only wanted Matt. He wouldn't let me touch him. Literally. He would scream at me and reach for his daddy every time. I tried not to take it personally, but it was very hard. At one point, Matt had two crying babies on his hands! :)
Luckily, Kyle is over it and is back to being his sweet, loving mommy's boy. Just the way I like it! Matt and I, on the other hand, are having a hard time getting back into reality. We both gained about 5lbs on the trip! I keep looking around for our waiter to bring us a yummy dessert after dinner, but alas, he's not here! And our bedroom looks like a bomb went off in it. Antony...where are you to clean our room??? I can't believe I have to start doing all this stuff myself again!
Hopefully I can get it together and start updating this blog regularly again soon. In the meantime, here are some pictures Annette took while Kyle was on vacation...
No comments:
Post a Comment