Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Friday Kyle and I headed up to Argyle, TX to the Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch with the sweet girls from my MOPS table. It's a small, but super cute pumpkin patch with an adorable train ride that goes all over the patch/lawn/acreage. Pumpkin patch adventures are kind of a beat down because all the mommies dress their kids to the nines and want them to be sweet and pose on hay bales with pumpkins. But the kids just want to run around like lunatics and refuse to look at the camera. I'm included in all that nonsense, but I laid off a bit yesterday because I didn't have Matt for reinforcements and Kyle was still feeling yuck from a stomach virus we've both been battling all week. Don't worry, we'll get back on track next year.

I looked back at the pictures from last year's pumpkin patch. Sob! He was such a BABY!

October 2009
October 2010





No comments:

Post a Comment