With the weather being (mostly) nice this spring, Kyle and I spend a ton of time outside. As in 2-3 hours a day. We go on walks around the neighborhood, go to the park, wash cars, play in the backyard...whatever gets us outside and moving. Neither one of us likes to be cooped up inside for very long...it's just too boring!
The other day, it was pretty hot so I filled a bucket with some water and gave him a sponge and some cups so he could pour, splash, and just do whatever he wanted. He loves playing in the water. After about 10 minutes of playing with the cups and sponge, he got hot and decided to go for a dunk. What a cutie!
 |
| Checking it out |
 |
| Getting ready to splash |
 |
| My head is so hot! |
 |
| Whew that feels good! |
I love this! So funny!! :)
ReplyDelete