Kyle's preschool had a firetruck come visit on Thursday. We thought for sure Kyle would be excited about it because he loves firetrucks and he's visited fire stations before. I should've known when he told me the night before that he
did not want to see the firetrucks that it was going to be rough for him.
The poor kid was so overwhelmed at all the people and the commotion and the teachers quickly trying to get them lined up for pictures, etc. As soon as I saw him walk out the door, I could tell that he was upset; he had tears in his eyes! When he saw me, it made it worse, but he was a trooper for a little bit and stood on the truck to get a class picture. After that it was all over and he just burst into tears and came running to me. He just sobbed and sobbed on me. It was so sad. I had the hardest time leaving him at school while he was so upset. But his teachers are wonderful and Miss Beth took him and paid special attention to him so I could leave. She said he was fine after I left and did much better once the class got back into their normal routine.
I hate seeing him like that...he still tells me that he did not like the firetrucks at school last week. :(
Here are a few pictures...
 |
| Not sure what's going on here. |
 |
| Class picture. I love how all the boys are blondies! |
 |
| How adorable is that little girl?? |
 |
| Done. Get me off this thing! |
No comments:
Post a Comment