Beckham is two months old today!And just as we did on Kyle's two month birthday, we celebrated at the doctors office with some immunizations! He did great and only cried for about 10 seconds.
Here are his stats:
Weight: 11lbs (25th percentile)
Height: 22 1/4in (25th percentile)
Head circumference: 41cm (25-50th percentile)
I can't remember what these percentiles mean, but I do know that as long as Beck stays in that percentile range then he's a-ok.
It's fun (for me) to compare Kyle and Beck at these stages. So far, Beck wins in the weight department for 2 months and Kyle wins in the length and head circumference.
Here are Beck's two month pics. What a cutie pie!
And for comparison here are Kyle's two month pics. It's funny how you forget little things. Matt and I were talking about how Beck seems so much more chubby than Kyle was, but Kyle definitely had his share of double chins!


No comments:
Post a Comment