Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Museum Fun!

We finally renewed our membership to the Ft. Worth Museum of Science & History a few weeks ago. Did you know I used to work there back when Kyle was a young 'un? It was a pretty fun part time job.

Anyway...

The boys had lots of fun...it was Beck's first time there and kind of like Kyle's first time since it had been so long. We spent about three hours there, which was a good thing because it was pouring down rain all that day.

So here are the pics of the fun!


Dr. Kyle - future pediatrician

Getting washed up

Dr. Beck - future pediatrician too

Wouldn't put that baby down for about 15 minutes!

Loves the babies!

Or maybe a future cashier??

Gotta get what you need

This kid LOVES the grocery store! His favorite part of the museum!

Hmmm...I saw big brother doing this too.

Patiently waiting to check out.

Plowing people and things over. 

Love him!

What is this contraption with a curly wire??

Will it work if I hold it upside down?

Love him too!

Making his own 'flyers' for the wind tunnel. 

Hard at work. 

I'm out of captions....





No comments:

Post a Comment