Friday, October 11, 2013

Western Day 2013

Yesterday was Western Day at preschool. The boys looked super handsome in their pearl button shirts...I'm so not biased, but they could totally be models.

Kyle is old hat at mommy coming up to school to get in his face with the camera, then leaving. Beck...not so much. He still cries when I leave. Poor buddy. But his teachers said he got over it pretty quick.

I only took 397 photos of them yesterday...here are a few of the best!

Always happy to have his photo taken before school. Can you see the joy?

This one is still young enough to not be annoyed at the camera. 

Fake smile and real smile. Can B's hair be any puffier?

Handsome

Kyle LOVES the goats




Finally, a real smile!

Stop mommy!

STOP mommy!!!

Still can't believe this child actually holds on to the leash. 


First time to ride by himself!

What the heck is going on here?

Screaming NO! at the teacher who wanted to take his picture. Sigh. 

Giant smile as soon as the ponies started walking. 

Handsome #2

No comments:

Post a Comment