Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Allen Boys Take Dallas!

OK, not really, but it got your attention, right?

Last weekend, while mom, Desi, and I wore ourselves out at Dallas Market, Matt took the boys to downtown Dallas for some fun.

First, they hit up the fantabulous Perot Museum, then went to the "tunnel park" aka Klyde Warren Park.

I've been wanting to take them to the Perot Museum, but just hadn't done it yet. I've heard that it's amazing, way better than the Ft. Worth science museum, and from the photos Matt took, I'd have to agree!

I'm really excited that Dallas has finally gotten some great family-friendly places to visit in downtown. They're doing a great job revitalizing that area. You still couldn't pay me to live in Dallas again, but it's fun to visit every now and then!

Here are pics of the fun at the park and museum! (Oh, and a video of the earthquake machine!)























No comments:

Post a Comment