I was nervous the first few nights that he was in his room alone and had the monitor turned up extra loud so I could hear every move. Not a good idea. I didn't get much sleep! I'm getting used to him being across the house now.
He sleeps so well at night and has started taking naps during the day...yippee! The child just doesn't need much day time sleep so he takes two 30 minute naps, which is so much better than no naps!
He's fitting into his 3-6 month clothes and I've had to put all his NB clothes away. His feet and hands are huge and so is his noggin. :) His hair is getting so long, but it still sticks straight up...his faux hawk is going to be huge before too long!
He loves watching tv...I'm sure it's because of all the movement and colors, or maybe it's because Megyn Kelly is on in the mornings. On Sunday he became enamored with the Daytona 500 race. He couldn't take his eyes off the screen! I limit his tv time and turn on music during the majority of the day while we're at home.
Here are a few of his latest pics...
No comments:
Post a Comment