We do have an excuse though...the little mister was born eight days early so it kinda messed up our plans. I've come to realize that if we have any project or task that needs to be done, it's going to take us a minimum of three months to get it completed. Need to rake leaves in December? We'll get to it in March. Need to install the second car seat base in Matt's car in January? We'll probably get to it in April. Need to reorganize the garage, order newborn photos, back up our music and photos, catch up on phone calls and emails, pay bills, do laundry, wash dishes or get some sleep? Yeah, we'll get to it later. You get the idea.
But I digress...
As I was saying, we're actually making slow, but sure progress on the laundry room! Hooray! My brother came down last weekend (I think) and finished installing the sheetrock and doing some patching, Matt has done a great job of finishing texturing, mom and I got the cabinet painted, and I've started painting the walls.
So we're thinking by the end of the month it will finally be done! This is huge, people. You'll all have to celebrate with us with cocktails in the new laundry room! I'll be sure to post before and after pictures so you can see what a useless space it was before and how functional it is/will be!
In the meantime, can I get an, "Awww, isn't he sweet?"
No comments:
Post a Comment