I have been sucked in to the Gymboree fiasco. What is this fiasco I speak of? For starters, they have super cute and well-made clothes for kiddos. They're a little pricey, but since they're so well-made they're almost worth the price. Almost. OK, it's worth it.
But they suck you in by having this Gymbucks earnings and redemption time. So during these special periods of Gymbucks earnings (which I always seem to buy during this time) you get $25 Gymbucks for every certain amount that you spend. Then when it's redemption time, you can basically get $50 worth of clothes for $25. It's a vicious, vicious cycle I tell you.
We bought the boss some Gymboree Outlet clothes a few weeks back not knowing it was earning time. So I earned $75 in Gymbucks to be redeemed this past week. Kyle really doesn't need new clothes right now...mommy is the one who could use some new threads. However, I wasn't about to let my opportunity to get $150 worth of clothes for only $75 go to waste, now was I? Not. A. Chance. (Matt can hardly understand this logic.)
So I guess I just bought Kyle some clothes that I could give him for his 1st birthday. At least I'm planning ahead, right?


No comments:
Post a Comment