But I sure had fun trying! Any of you ever tried Zumba? If not, you should totally do it! It's a combo of Latin moves and hip hop music. It's such a fun and easy workout. OK, maybe not easy... because the steps are kind of hard to catch on to, but it's easy in that you're getting a great workout while having fun (or making a fool out of yourself!)
I've always wanted to be a dancer. I didn't advance far in my dance classes as a kid, I never made the pom squad in high school because frankly, I just don't have much rhythm! And I certainly don't have the rhythm of the Latinas in the class!
But, I got all the steps down on the first try and I didn't trip and fall on my face, so I'd call the class a total success!
No comments:
Post a Comment