And what has he done with my baby??
This morning, Kyle wasn't able to push/pull himself into a sitting position. Well this afternoon, while he was 'napping,' we kept hearing some grunting and banging sounds. I peer into his room and find this...
I certainly did not leave him sitting up for nap time!
It's been a big week of firsts for the mister! In addition to getting himself into a sitting position, he's also able to pull himself to stand using the ottoman, his crib rails and me. I've become is personal jungle gym!
Kyle is also 'cruising,' which means he'll pull into standing at the ottoman then sidestep over to me to get a toy that I have.
He started saying 'mama-mama-mama' all the time. Of course he doesn't know what it means, but I am secretly pleased that he said it before he said 'dada.' Hey, the boy is with me 24-7, I should get some props!
He also is using his big boy car seat. We got a fancy Recaro brand, so we call it his race car seat. He really seems to like it because he can see over the back of the seat now instead of just staring at the ceiling.
Kyle is growing up way too fast. It's crazy how all of a sudden he's able to do certain things...just out of the blue!
There's more video just waiting to be uploaded...cross your fingers that we can get the iMac working again so I can access them!
Hillarious...my little head-banging nephew
ReplyDelete