Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Catch up

Yeah, yeah, I'm so far behind on blogging it's not even funny. But the month of December was a little crazy in the Allen household. Matt was laid off from his job, but was able to find another job within a few weeks in a different business unit at Sabre. Praise the Lord! He is constantly providing for us, even when things look bleak. Needless to say, just the stress of that situation made for a weird month around here.

Anyway, now that 2010 is gone and we're getting back into our 'normal' routine, I'll make more time to blog. I know everyone is just dying to see pictures of Kyle and read about his latest antics. And let me tell you, the boy has some antics up his sleeve!

While you're eagerly waiting on my next blog posts, I'll leave you with some pictures of Kyle and ME (for once!). We spent New Years Eve swinging in the hammock and making s'mores. It was reminiscent our first camping trip, except we were able to sleep in a bed and not on the hard ground! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment