Saturday, January 22, 2011

How You Know a Toddler Lives Here

So I think I'll add a new running topic to this blog called, "How You Know a Toddler Lives Here," with sub-topics like "Things I Never Thought I Would Say," and "Out of the Mouth of Kyle." This is just a start...I'm sure more will come to me very soon! Enjoy!

How You Know a Toddler Lives Here
  • You find sippy cups in the linen closet, in the recycle bin, and/or behind the tv.
  • You find long streams of toilet paper running from the bathroom to the bedroom. 
  • There are grimy handprints about waist high on EVERYTHING.
Things I Never Thought I Would Say
  • "No, I don't want to hold your booger."
  • "Please don't lick the dog."
  • "Get out of the dryer."

Out of the Mouth of Kyle
  • After asking Kyle to sit on the potty for 2 seconds to see if he might actually 'go,' Kyle looked down at himself and said, "Uh oh, it went night night."
  • Long ago Kyle discovered the difference between boys and girls and loves to walk around saying, "Mommy don't have penis. Kyle and daddy have penis." Luckily, he hasn't announced it in public yet. But once when Matt was changing his diaper, Kyle was again talking about how mommy doesn't have a penis and said, "Mommy's penis is broken. Gotta go to the store and get some more batteries!"

No comments:

Post a Comment