Friday, March 4, 2011

17 Weeks!

How far along?: 17 weeks.


How big is baby: About the size of your palm. 
Weight gain/loss: + 4 lbs total

Pregnancy symptoms: I'm breaking out like a pre-teen and I have heartburn all the time. Isn't it too early for this??

Maternity clothes: Yes, maternity pants. I'm making the most of it...I bought a pair of maternity jeggings that I will probably live in for the next 5 months.  (Don't be jealous Amanda!)
Sleep: So-so

Best moment this week: Honestly, it's been a bad week, so I guess the best moment is realizing that it's finally Friday and Matt doesn't have to work tomorrow. 
 
Movement: Nothing yet. 
 
Food cravings: Serious salt and junk food cravings. I've been known to finish off half a box of Kyle's mac and cheese in about 3 minutes. I don't normally do boxed mac and cheese but Annie's Mac and Cheese is yum-o. I tell myself it's healthy b/c it's organic and doesn't have preservatives. :)

Food aversions: Still coffee. Oh, and healthy food. This is not good...I want to want to eat healthy again.

Labor signs: None
What I miss: Nothing.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby...March 10th! I think I put the 8th on my last post. Sorry. :)
 
Milestones: The heart is now regulated by the brain (no more random beats) to beat 140 to 150 times per minute — about twice as fast as yours!

Tired mommy, recovering from a sinus infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment