We are halfway there! Gulp...August seems like it's far off, but I know it's going to go by quickly. There's a lot to do to get ready for the little guy.
How far along?: 20 weeks and a few days.
How big is baby: About the size of a banana.
Weight gain/loss: + 7 lbs total
Pregnancy symptoms: Have you seen my belly yet?
Sleep: So-so.
Best moment this week: Having more energy!
Movement: A few flutters every now and then. By this time with Kyle I could feel movement several times a day. My doctor said my placenta is in the front right now so that's providing extra padding between the baby and me so I probably won't feel as much so soon.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I feel like I'm eating all day long though.
Food aversions: Nothing.
Labor signs: None
What I miss: Nothing.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling more kicks!

No comments:
Post a Comment