Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy One Month Beck!

Beck is one month old today! It's gone by so fast...a total blur. But maybe it's because I've gotten a total of 8 hours of sleep since he was born. :) Just kidding. He's a fantastic night time sleeper. Day time...not so much. I've been having flashbacks from when Kyle was a newborn. Our kids just don't like to sleep during the day!

Anyway, we went to the pediatrician today for his well-check. Here's the stats:
  • Weight: 8.3 lbs (He should be at 8.7 lbs, so we're going to have to start supplementing with a bottle after each feeding. Joy, oh joy)
  • Height: 20 3/4 in (A little small according to the doc, but then again, Kyle was too so I'm not worried about it.)
  • Head circumference: Can't remember, but he's in the 50th percentile. If you remember, Kyle has a giant head like me and Matt and has always been in the 90th percentile!!
  • Immunizations: Hep B. He's a trooper just like Kyle. He cried for about 5 seconds after the nurse stuck him, then he was totally fine. Kyle would do the same thing. I'm glad we don't have sissy boys when it comes to shots! :)


Here's what we know about Beck right now.
Likes
  • Snuggling, especially on someones chest. 
  • Sleeping on mommy.
  • Being held by mommy all day long.
  • Sitting in his swing.
  • Stroller rides. 
  • Watching Kyle play.

Dislikes
  • Having to wait more than .5 seconds to eat. The little guy gets P.O.'d in record time. I've never heard a newborn throw a fit like he does!
  • Getting dressed.
  • Getting undressed.
  • Getting a clean diaper.
  • Sleeping during the day. 
  • Baths. 
  • Being strapped into the car seat. 
 
Beckham at 1 month


Can you tell these two are brothers??
Beck or Kyle?

Beck or Kyle?
Beck or Kyle?
Beck or Kyle?


No comments:

Post a Comment