- The 2 1/2 year old woke up at 5:40am (AGAIN) and was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed to start the day. Poor Matt, who is soooo not a morning person, had to get up with him and keep him mildly entertained until Beck and I got up. Notice I said 'got up,' not 'woke up.' I'm usually awake somewhere in the 5am range.
- Said 2 1/2 year old threw the guilt trip on me as I dropped him off at the childcare for MOPS this morning. Think neck clinging, red face, tears, then laying on the floor screaming "Mommy." (Note: apparently this didn't last more than 5 seconds according to my friend Julie who walked in the room after me and told me that he was happy as a clam and there was no trace of tears. Hmph.)
- Neither the 2 1/2 year old nor the 4 week old took naps today. That's right. NEITHER CHILD SLEPT TODAY!
- The 4 week old decided he was hungry at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, and 7pm. Yep, I had a child glued to me ALL DAY.
- At 5:30, I finally had a meltdown and started telling the 2 1/2 year old all my woes of the day. (Anyone sensing that mommy needs a time out??)
- At 5:40, Matt was able to relieve me of my duties so I could take a shower in peace. Thank you, thank you!
- It's now 9:04pm. The 2 1/2 year old is sacked out- hallelujah! But alas, the 4 week old is wide awake. And I just want to go to bed. Sigh.
Friday, September 9, 2011
Our Friday
Let me tell you about our Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment