On December 31, I made a 'resolution' to myself that in 2012 I would update this blog more often, add more entries that are about God, family, friends, and the like, and kind of take this blog adventure to another level.
I have writer's block. Ugh.
There's a chance that I'm being a
little dramatic; it's not necessarily writer's block, because I have
tons of topics rolling around in my head. It's more of a brain block. By the end of the day (the only time I have to sit and write in peace) my brain is in a fog and the thought of picking myself up, walking to the next room and typing out stories, adventures, recipes, etc. makes my eyes cross.
I blame it on these two:
 |
| Exhibit A (aka Mr. No Daytime Naps) |
|
 |
| Exhibit B (aka Mr. No Nightime Sleep) |
|
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
As exhausted as Matt and I are, we wouldn't have it any other way. They wear us out, but we love every minute of it!
So until the fog lifts
(Julie, you said month 6 is the magic month with two kids, I'm holding you to it!), you're just going to have to settle for these...
 |
| Love my bee! |
 |
| Dude picks out his own clothes. Obsessed with jammies. Wears them ALL.DAY.LONG. |
 |
| Chubs! |
 |
| Is he bringing toys to Beck or robbing the house?? |
 |
| Ticked |
 |
| Christmas jammies. Backwards. At 3pm. On a Wednesday. |
No comments:
Post a Comment