Saturday, January 21, 2012

Can We Do a Project?

Kyle loves to do arts and crafts projects. Just about every morning he asks, "Mommy, can we do a project?" I try to have something crafty for him every day because we can't always get to the park or a playscape. He gets really excited when the project of the day consists of something he can be messy with, like paint.

I got these fantastic paint bottles from Discount School Supply for super cheap and I LOVE them. They're perfect for Kyle's little hands and I can control (ah yes, one of the few areas of my life I can control) how much paint he's going to waste use. I'm very happy that we have stained concrete floors where we can just tape paper down and he can get down to business making as much of a mess as he wants.

So here he is being adorable doing his 'project!'


Squirt a little

Stamp a little

Squirt a little more


Daddy getting in on the action

Finished masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment