Saturday, January 21, 2012

Playtime!

Disclaimer: I'm still having a writing block, so my current blog posts will probably be B-O-R-I-N-G, but you really just come here to look at pics of the boys anyway, right? :)

We found a fantastic indoor playscape at a church in our area. (Sorry folks, I'm not giving out the name because as of now, it's not crowded because not too many people know about it!)

Anyway, I love it because it's basically a padded room with a padded playscape. Perfect for a rambunctious little boy! We try to go there at least twice a week to help get the wiggles out. Kyle loves it!

A moving fire truck, like they have at grocery stores. But it's FREE! My kind of price.

In the space bubble

Who doesn't love silly mirrors??


Blurry, but I love the look of pure glee on his face!


Wish mommy could go on this slide. Looks like fun!
Just because he's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment