Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blogging in My Head

I've discovered that I do my best writing/blogging in my head at 3am. When I come back to bed after feeding Beck, I'm usually WIDE awake for awhile. So while I'm trying to get back to sleep I start mentally blogging. And the posts are really good, too! It's too bad you're not in there to read what I'm writing. In my head, I've become witty again and the topics are interesting and entertaining. I make mental notes like, "Oh that's a good one...be sure to blog about that in real life tomorrow," or "Wow, I just had an inspiring 3am 'moment' and I want to share it...be sure to blog about that in real life tomorrow."

But alas, tomorrow arrives and real life kicks in. And all my witty, inspiring, thought provoking blog posts that I've written, edited, and posted in my head have all flown out the window. The most I can come up with is showing a picture of Kyle trying to pull Beck's ear off because I've usually got one sweet, sticky boy in my lap or in my arms which doesn't allow for much opportunity to type. Or it's 9:08pm and now that it's quiet and I can have some 'me' time, my brain is completely fried and I'm barely lucid.

It's a season though, right? RIGHT?!? As challenging as it's been the past 6 months, I wouldn't change it for the world (well except to have a little more sleep). One day, I'll get back to this consistently. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

It's 9:13pm now and I've reached my quota for the day of coherent sentences. I'll leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment