Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's a Whole New World

...when you can sit up all by yourself! This week Beck has learned how to sit up for a few minutes at a time! He doesn't know how to get into that position yet...he still relies on me or Matt to sit him up. He seems to like being able to play with his toys better, like his piano. I think he's on the verge of learning to crawl too, because he's been pushing himself up on his knees and elbows. We need to get on the ball of baby proofing again.

I had a talk with Beck last week and gave him a goal of being able to sit alone by February 18 because that's when he's getting his 6 month pics taken.  I also told him that Kyle was sitting for his 6 month pics so maybe that's what encouraged him to get with it. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment