Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Attempt at Fancy Cookies

I signed up to bring Valentine's cookies for Kyle's class party today. I wanted to do something cute because 1) store bought holiday cookies are disgusting and 2) I love to bake! I showed Kyle two pictures of cookie options for him to pick from; one of traditional heart cookies and the other of these cookies from Sprinkle Bakes.  Aren't they so fun?? Who doesn't love sprinkles and multi-colored cookies? I was crossing my fingers that he'd pick these cookies and luckily he did!

I was a little worried that they would be hard to make, but they were so easy. Seriously easy.  Of course mine aren't perfect like Sprinkle Bakes, but I think I did a good job for my first attempt. And I'm certain the three year old's are really going to appreciate my efforts. :)

I can't wait to make them again using different colors or flavors. 



No comments:

Post a Comment