You know you're a mom of a preschooler and a toddler when you're asked what you want for your birthday and your first three thoughts are:
- A shower
- A chance to use the bathroom alone
- To be able to go through an entire day without having snot, spit, milk, juice, or cracker grime on the left shoulder of your shirt
But alas, seeing as how I am that mom, I did not receive any of those things for my birthday. But that's ok...I got something better!
Kyle, with that sweet heart of his, made me a birthday card all on his own. It was his idea and I could hear him conspiring with Matt yesterday morning about which card to use and what to draw and write on it.
He's quite the little artist, huh? (Matt drew the cake, but Kyle did everything else) Sweet boy!
It was a great start to the downhill side of my 30's, as Matt would say!
 |
| Our sweet boy |
 |
| Beck did NOT want his picture taken |
 |
| Kyle's attempt at pictures |
 |
| And again |
No comments:
Post a Comment