We looked at Kyle just last night and asked, "When did he grow up?" Just in the past week he has started taking showers (already??) and has stopped wearing pull-ups at night. And he decided to these things all on his own!
Not only that, but he's been asking to be able to make his own lunch every day. I just give him the supplies and he assembles it all by himself.
He's so sweet to his little brother (90% of the time), by trying to comfort Beck when he cries. And he generously gives Beck part of his snacks.
Kyle is super smart and super witty too! If you came to our house at any given time you might hear some conversations like these...
While singing with Kyle with his singing machine, he sweetly said to me, "Mommy, I like it when you sing with me, but only when your microphone is turned off."
Kyle: "Mommy, you're so short that I don't know if you're really a grown up or not."
While I'm typing on my laptop
Kyle: "Mommy, which button can I push?"
Me: "Nothing."
Kyle: "Well, where's the Nothing Button?"
His favorite things to do right now are play Froosbee (frisbee), go to Soccer Tots, and color with chalk outside.
These past 4 1/2 years have gone by waaaaay too fast! Slow down little buddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment