The boys had Christmas parties in their preschool classes and I got to attend both of them. Both parties were laden with all kinds of chaos, refined sugars and artificial food dyes, but it's ok...we all survived.
I wasn't able to get any good pictures of Kyle at his party this year because he's at the stage of not wanting his picture taken, therefore, he makes silly faces any time a camera is pointed at him. Sigh.
Beck on the other hand, is still young enough to be manipulated and usually gives me a big smile when I have the camera out. Or at least doesn't cross his eyes and stick out his tongue.
 |
| Looking at his new Dr. Suess book from the book exchange |
 |
| Icing and sprinkling his ginormous Christmas cookie |
 |
| Cookies = Happy Beck |
 |
| Oh yes, he did eat the entire cookie! |
No comments:
Post a Comment