Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Feast 2013

Right before Thanksgiving, the boys' preschool had their annual Thanksgiving Feast. It's always really fun to go up there and eat lunch with Kyle. And this year, Beck got to experience it as well. And when I say "Thanksgiving Feast," what I'm really referring to is Chicken Express nuggets, iceberg lettuce 'salad,' grapes, and dessert. Very preschool friendly food. Unless you're talking about our kids, who don't like chicken nuggets, or salad. They like grapes and sugar.

Anyway, the boys' feasts were back to back so Matt and I got to eat lunch with both of them. We all had a good time feasting together!
A very special treat: Capri Sun!

Eating lunch with just mommy and daddy

Always a happy camper for the camera

Yep

Almost caught a smile

I love what Kyle is thankful for: our beautiful earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment