I didn't get any good pictures for Kyle's birthday, but we celebrated at Great Wolf Lodge for one night, then had the family over for cupcakes and gifts. So far, Kyle seems to prefer the GWL and family party over having a party with his school friends, which is a-ok with me. It costs the same and it waaaaay less stress!
It's crazy to think that Kyle is FIVE!
FIVE is a big deal to me. Such a big deal, that I was all emotional about it for a week before his birthday. FIVE means getting ready for kindergarten. FIVE means being tall enough to go on the big water slides and rides at amusement parks. FIVE means wearing big kid clothes...no more T sizes. FIVE means going upstairs for Sunday school...that's a big deal!
Here are a few photos I was able to snap at GWL. The three kids were very excited to go swimming :)


No comments:
Post a Comment