Monday, September 29, 2008

About us

I guess I should give you a little background about Matt and me. We've been happily married for 3 years and are super excited to meet our little guy in just 8 short weeks! We live in Keller, which is about in the middle of the gigantic DFW metroplex. We love Keller. It's just the right size 'small town' and it takes about 5 minutes to get anywhere we need to go. We belong to an awesome church called Keystone and love everything about it!

Matt works for an international corporation as a software engineer (is that right honey?), but he spends about 90% of his work time as a trainer. He's been able to travel internationally to Poland, England and Argentina. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to travel with him...yet. Hopefully next year though!

I currently am a housewife and I've found that I'm not too good at it. Well, I'm good at doing the dishes and laundry, but not so good at the cooking part. I try hard, but as Matt says at least everything I've made has been edible. :) We're still undecided as to what I'm going to do work-wise after the baby arrives. Ideally, I'd like to stay home full-time, but I'll probably need to at least get a part time job. However, I do have a little side business that I'm trying to get kicked off. You can check it out here and here. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment