Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And we're off!

Hi all and welcome to our little blog! I had this idea to journal my pregnancy experience, but seeing as I'm now in my third trimester, I guess I'm a little late. Oh well, I'll just pick up from here.

For those that don't know, I'm Jessica. I live in north Texas with my sweet husband Matt and our two dogs/kids/rulers of the home Sammy and Lewie. Right around Thanksgiving we'll be blessed with our sweet little baby boy, Kyle Matthew. Hooray! We're so excited and can't believe he's going to be here in two months!

So this blog will hopefully keep you updated on the goings on in the Allen household. Fair warning though...a lot of it may be random rambling. I don't have a whole lot of people interaction during the day so I have a lot of conversations with myself and I may just do a brain dump on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment