- It's a gorgeous day here in north Texas; I have all the windows open and no A/C blowing. I love this weather!
- Salvation Army just came by to pick up that monstrosity of a television we've had for over a year. That's a great thing! You don't understand...this tv has been the bain of my existence since it first entered my house in June of 2007. Don't get me wrong, I totally enjoyed watching college football on a 50 inch screen, but the entire tv itself was gigantic. It was just a few inches shorter than me and just didn't look 'right' in our house. The picture finally went out on it, so out the door the tv went!
- I only have 2 more walls to paint in the nursery then I'm done. Hooray! In fact, I painted the first 2 walls before 9:30 this morning. I was totally on a roll.
- Best of all...I feel good today. I got more than 4 hours of sleep last night and I physically feel good. I'm ready to put cribs and strollers together. Maybe I'm finally starting to nest??
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Good day!
OK, so I get excited about the small things. That's a good thing, right? Here's why it's such a good day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment