We had a fun weekend in San Antonio! One of Matt's oldest friends got married this weekend. Finally! :) No one ever thought he'd do it, but he finally found the one. Josh and Mellissa's wedding was beautiful. It was held at a very pretty event center in far north S.A. It was outdoors and the weather was perfect. We're so happy for Josh, Mellissa and Cullen!
It was nice to see Matt in a tux, too. Actually, it was the first time I've ever seen Matt in a tux...he didn't wear one for our wedding!
I really enjoyed getting out of town for a few days and most of all getting dressed up in a real dress. I'm so sick of wearing tank tops and stretchy pants! Thank you Laura for loaning me your adorable party dress...it was perfect for the wedding! I totally paid for wearing cute high heel sandals though. By the end of the night my legs and feet were so swollen that I could barely walk. Ah well...the price we pay to look cute. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment