Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Difference Between Matt and Jessica

So people who know us well know that Matt and I are different in a lot of ways.
  • I'm 'uptight' (to use Matt's word!), he's totally laid back.
  • I'm a planner, he's more spontaneous.
  • I do not like to cook, he does.
  • I'm creative, he's pretty analytical.
  • I don't ask many questions, he questions everything!
  • I love the Sooners, he thinks the Longhorns are the winning team.(Too bad for him!)

You get my drift. So we obviously have different things on our minds at any given time.

This morning we were eating breakfast and Matt was looking like he was thinking really hard about something. Here's the conversation that ensued which shows the big difference in where our minds go. It may be a 'you had to be there' moment, but we thought it was funny.

Jessica: What are you thinking about?
Matt: Oh, just stuff.
Jessica: What?
Matt: I don't want to say. You'll laugh at me.
Jessica: So? Tell me.

And here's where it gets good...
Matt: Well, I was thinking about the difference between the Internet and the World Wide Web.

Huh? Seriously? This is a question that people actually ponder?

Needless to say, I did laugh at him.

Sorry sweetie, I just had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment