Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun at the Zoo!

Matt's mom, sis and our adorable niece came for a visit last weekend. Kelly and Sydney hadn't seen the mister since February, so I'm sure they noticed some big changes in him!

We all went to the Ft. Worth Zoo on Friday and had such a good time. It was stinking hot and super crowded, but fun nevertheless. It's always a good time to watch a five year old get excited about all the animals.

Kyle did excellent. He hung in the entire time with a big smile on his face. Here's a few pics of our trip!

Not sure what to make of the Monkey House. It was loud and stinky in there!


Finally a picture of me and Kyle! I'm usually the one behind the camera.
It's way more fun to eat daddy's hair than look at the giraffes.

Ready to head home after a fun day. Just give me something to shove in my mouth!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling family you have!! I admire your "scrapbooking" techniques !!! It's such a wonderful way to document Kyle's life and fun times!!

    ReplyDelete